Frosh/Soph is Two Days Away!
In just under two days the return of our prestigious Frosh/Soph Elite 75 is here! Since the inception of the New England Recruiting Report in 2007, the Frosh/Soph Elite 75 has been the marquee showcase for the New England region.
The event has introduced and consisted of many future stars including two-time NBA All-Star Andre Drummond, and 2023 NBA Champion Bruce Brown on top of a lengthy list of NBA or other professional leagues, Division I, Division II and Division III athletes.
Frosh/Soph brings the best underclassmen into one space and gives them a chance to stake their claim as the best around, while showcasing their talent for all to see. This year's edition is going to be one for the books with a loaded lineup of talented 2026's and 2027's.
As advertised, we have two dates for this event due to the demand and pool of deserving underclassmen. Photo/Video packages are still available for purchase prior to the event. If you have signed up and would like to add this to your purchase please email us at NERRStaff@gmail.com
Important information regarding the two events is as follows…
Make sure to note that registration starts at the times listed below.
- The North edition will take place this Friday, September 8th at 6pm at Starland in Hanover Massachusetts
- Starland Sportsplex & Fun Park - 637 Washington Street, Hanover, MA 02339
- This event is full and no longer taking enrollment
- The South edition will take place this Sunday, September 10th at 12:30pm at Hamden Hall Country Day School in Hamden Connecticut
- Beckerman Athletic Center - Hamden CT
- We have limited space left for this event and recommend signing up as soon as possible if you would like to attend.
- Please fill out and bring the waivers sent to your email. If you did not receive one please email us at NERRStaff@gmail.com
Stay tuned this weekend for live coverage from the NERR team on our X/Twitter @NERRHoops & Instagram @NERRHoops
Following the conclusion of the event we will be putting out the Elite 75 list and highlight the top performers.
We thank you for the support and for tuning into the foremost authority of high school basketball and recruiting for the past 16 years.
See you this weekend.