Busy Weekend For Many of Best Left on Board
• Reggie Moore, Brewster Academy: Scout.com’s Dave Telep reported on Thursday that Moore will visit the University of Oregon beginning on Friday. On Monday he’ll travel to Iowa State for another official visit. Moore also has offers from California and Washington and may visit Cal next weekend.
• Derrek Tartt, Brewster Academy: Telep also reports that Tartt is visiting the University of Albany this weekend. The Illinois native is also considering Northeastern, Duquesne, and Kent State and is expected to schedule trips to Northeastern and Duquesne very soon.
• Corvonn Gaines, Worcester Academy: The post-graduate swing man is taking an official visit to East Carolina this weekend and will follow that up with trips to Fairfield and Wisconsin-Green Bay in the weeks to follow
• Malik Stith, Bridgton Academy: When Stith arrived at Bridgton Academy this fall he was verbally committed to St. John’s. Just prior to the early signing period came word that he was opening his recruitment back up. This weekend, Stith is going back to where it all started as he’ll visit St. John’s officially. Following that trip he’ll head to St. Mary’s on Monday and LaSalle later next week.
• Josh Bartelstein, Phillips Exeter: The sharp-shooting combo-guard continues to be one of the region’s most under-recruited players. He recently returned from an official visit to San Diego, and is currently considering their scholarship offer.
• Steven Samuels, Windsor: Fresh off his state championship, Samuels is headed to St. Peter’s this weekend for a visit. Western Michigan, Wichita State, Penn State, and Wright State are also in the mix.
• John Daniels, New Hampton: Daniels has turned down interest from higher levels in order to seek out the best possible education. He visited Colgate last weekend and is at Columbia this weekend.