Week Two Offer Updates
The third and final week of the July evaluation period is set to tip-off on Wednesday afternoon at 5pm and New England teams are scattered from Las Vegas to Louisville to New Jersey and Atlantic City. Here's a look back at some of the offers that were generated during the second week of the period:
- USAD's E.J. Crawford landed his latest offer from Robert Morris while Towson came calling for Malik Petteway, following a post-graduate year in 2016.
- D.C. Blue Devils' Nathan Knight's latest offers came from Holy Cross, Boston University, Bryant, Vermont and Lehigh after the incoming KUA forward added 8 others offers in the first month of the period. Blue Devils' rising junior Tshiefu Ngalakulondi added a big offer from Temple this week as well.
- Dayton and UNLV were the latest to offer PSA Cardinals guard Christian Vital after strong showings at the Oladipo/Lawson All-American Camp and PSA Cardinals/City Rocks Combine along with the Hall of Fame National Invitational. Hasahn French and Arashma Parks both earned new offers as well while playing with the Cardinals' u16 and u15 squads respectively. French added Dayton and Cincinnati while Parks added Chattanooga.
- We Will sharp-shooter Sam Geschickter landed his first full scholarship offer from Bentley after a strong showing at the Rise Showcase in Springfield.
- Expressions guard Marcus Zegarowski, who is making the move to Tilton next year, was offered by Towson and FDU after his showing at the Hoop Group Summer Jam Fest. Joe Kasperzyk picked up his first division I offer from Sacred Heart at the Hoop Group Elite Camp.
- The Mass Rivals frontline of Chris Baldwin and Wenyen Gabriel scored their most recent offers this week from Temple and Villanova respectively after leading the Rivals to the BasketBull championship. 2018 guard A.J. Reeves was offered by Temple following the weekend while rising junior forward Tamenang Choh earned his first D1 offer from UNH following his showing at the Hoop Group Elite Camp.
- CBC guard Mark Carbone was offered by New Hampshire while in Manheim, Pennsylvania. Carbone will graduate in 2016 but is then planning a post-grad year.
- Metro Boston guard James Foye added his first two division I offers at the same time with Bentley and Dartmouth both coming on board after a pair of big performances in Springfield.
- Middlesex Magic swingman Nick Seretta also earned his first division I offer this week when Manhattan came calling after his performance at the Rise Showcase.
- Nick Brooks added a pair of division I offers from Hampton and Holy Cross this week after running with Sports U at the Under Armour Association Finals in Atlanta.
- New York Lightning swingman Elijah Pemberton earned his latest offer from Illinois State. Pemberton had a strong showing at last week's Nike Peach Jam and followed that up with a reportedly good week at the Oladipo/Lawson All-American Camp.