This Weeks Recruiting Round-Up
We’ve spent the last several days recapping the various events throughout the country that hosted New England products during last weekend’s evaluation period.
In the days since the evaluation period has come to an end, a variety of prospects have heard from new college coaches. Here’s the latest:
- Tennessee became the most recent program to offer Cushing Academy 2015 guard Jalen Adams. He told Rivals.com last weekend that Connecticut, Kansas, Georgia Tech, and Creighton were the four schools that were recruiting him the hardest;
- Northfield Mount Hermon rising senior forward Aaron Falzon has added four new offers from Northwestern, Dayton, Tulsa, and Texas Tech. Harvard and Creighton were believed to be two of the schools recruiting him the hardest coming into the period;
- Tilton’s rising senior guard Terance Mann received new offers from Marquette and Arizona State this week. Boston College, Maryland, Florida, Iowa State, Creighton, and VCU were among the list Scout.com reported this weekend;
- Brewster Academy forward Jarred Reuter heard from Cincinnati, Minnesota, Boston College, Northwestern, Penn State, Seton Hall, South Carolina, and LaSalle earlier this week. Temple and Rhode Island were among those who reportedly offered;
- Northfield Mount Hermon big man Josh Sharma heard from Ohio State, West Virginia, Wake Forest, and Texas on Wednesday;
- Norwalk junior forward Steve Enoch landed an offer from Memphis earlier this week while also hearing from the likes of UConn, Virginia, and several other high-majors;
- Wilbraham and Monson Academy rising senior guard Curtis Cobb has reportedly heard from Butler, Creighton, Rice, Richmond, and St. John’s this week;
- Springfield Central power forward Chris Baldwin has reportedly heard from West Virginia, UMass, East Carolina, and Wake Forest this week;
- Vermont Academy 2016 guard Bruce Brown picked up new offers from Minnesota and Xavier so far this week;
- Northfield Mount Hermon sophomore forward A.J. Brodeur landed his most recent scholarship offer from Bucknell;
- Incoming Cushing Academy 2017 guard Makai Ashton-Langford picked up an offer from Boston College on Wednesday. The Eagles join Providence and Rhode Island.